A new beginning

People said that things happen for a reason. Maybe it's really true what they said. I got a really good news last week. Finally, my prayers are answered. The one that I've been waiting for is here for real. Feels surreal when I got the call. Even mummy shook her head when I told her this morning. Finally...my destiny can begin.

I'm still very excited from the news. It's just getting better each day and I'm thankful for it. Something really touched my heart the other day and I'm certain that I chose right this time. To him I trust my life with. Even if it was a small gesture, that is enough for me to be certain that this is the one I would want to grow old with and spend my days with.

To think of what I've sacrificed in order to get to my happiness, it's worth it. All the tears and pain, it's worth it. It takes a hell of tears, pain and challenges for me to get there and now I'm almost there.

0 comments: