Midnite blogging

I'm waiting for my eyes to slowly closing down and while waiting I was thinking why not drop some words here. I've been writing whole day and I'm still not tired of writing. It's true what people said. If you are doing something you love, you can just go on and on and on without feeling tired.

Today ...or was it yesterday (since it's already 00:27) was Boy's burfday. I feel that we grew up too fast. Feels like only yesterday the both of us playing under the house with his mom shouting at us to go up and don't play under the house. And then there she was feeding the both of us using the same plate. And then there she was making us go to sleep. When mummy forgot to put my milk bottle into the bag, aunty would make me use his milk bottle. We actually shared milk bottle at one point. Hahahha. If I can travel through time, I'd like to relive those moments again. The thoughts of my childhood can easily brings a smile on my face.

Me...what would happen to me? It's still very much a mystery. Mystery of life. So what they say. If only we know what is going to happen to us in the future, then it won't be called a mystery. Take everything 1 step at a time. That is what everyone has been telling. Maybe there is some truth behind it. If we take everything all in one go, then there will be no thrill and no surprise.

Let's just hope and pray that the sun will continue to shine and blessings keep coming in.

0 comments: