Chapter 31

It's 1st of July today and I guess it's time for me to sit down and start thinking what have I done for the past 6 months and what have I achieved for the past 6 months before I start to pen down my chapter 31 end of this month.

Well...all I can say is that life has it's ups and downs. I started off with a very rocky start. The nasty breakup and everything and I found out that the thing never actually happened and all. It was heartbreaking and I thought I could never stand up and walk straight ahead again. But I had friends who gave me their support continuously up til today and I really appreciate it. Also, I had my 2nd father who nags at me non-stop and tried to plant that the bastarda was only using me. I really really appreciate it.

Enough of the achy breaky heart, I also started job taking over from Ai Sze. Not my cup of tea, I must say but I had to do it because it's something I'm good at. But I survived until today. Despite everything. And...I must say this. I've been with my company for 1 year last 1st of June. So...yay!!

Another more thing which I can say I so-called achieve, I managed to clear off all my credit card oustanding. So...I'm officially cardless and I'm no longer a slave to the plastic money. Having paying everything in cash is so much better than having plastic money. It feels so good and the burden on my head feels lifted up high after all that. Now, sleeping at night is so much better than the previous months.

So, after all that, I guess I can start writing my Chapter 31. I don't know what is going to happen in Chapter 31. Whether or not it's going to be something interesting? Or something surprising... I don't know. We just have to wait and see what happens next. One thing I know for sure, the beginning of Chapter 31 is very much the same like any other chapters.

0 comments: