A new beginning

After a year of heartbreaking moments and endless teary nights, I finally found someone who love me for real. Surprising as it is, I guess I ought to be thankful. It's true what people said. You never know that the right person is right next to you until you fall flat on your face.

I can't believe G actually waited for me for 14 years. Who would wait for someone that long? That's a decade and a half. I guess I was touched by this and besides, I wanted to take my chances. Like what Acu said, if he's really the one for me, that's great. If he isn't, then at least I gave it a shot.

Daddy and mummy knew about this and as expected, it didn't went well. Daddy wanted me to find someone who has the same education level. That of course dampen my spirit but G was optimistic. Besides, so what if that person has a higher education level but I'm not happy? At the end of the day, it is whether I'm genuinely happy or force myself to be happy for the sake of my parents.

Long distance relationship really tested the both of us. I was never a fan of long distance relationship. There are too much pain than sweetness in it. But for the sake of G and my new beginning with him, I have to be stronger than strong. If I can go through hell, I think I can go through this. As much as I love him every single day, I had to be strong.

0 comments: