Kedei Miak Sarawak

sarawak laksaImage by awhiffoflemongrass via Flickr

Yesterday as I was sitting and lazying around the living room watching TV and blogging and twittering, I suddenly thought of something. Since Sharon asked me to think of a business plan and I really missed my favourite local Sarawak food, I was thinking why not the both of us open up a cafe and serve authentic Sarawak food. Besides, the Sarawak food here in KL are really overpriced. What we want is a reasonably priced and cosy environment. Maybe if this goes all well, then we make it into a restaurant.

Menu... we'll be serving everything local from the infamous Laksa to ayam pansoh to 'Ikan masak terong asam' to local desert, my old time favourite Kuih Selorot.

Cook... the both of us need to look for someone who can really cook without losing the authenticity of the food.

Well...that is all just a plan. Hopefully it will come through.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: